How to be PRESENT in a busy world
We live in a world of distraction, so much information coming at us at all times. Work, home, personal life how do we fit it all in and be present where we are? What if you could feel the relaxed calm of summer holidays all year round and not return to the stress and struggle of balancing it all when you go back to work?
It is possible to stay more present, to be more focused at work and more attentive at home. Join Ciara Conlon, Leadership & Life Coach, on Tuesday 23rd August to find out how!
“Living in the past is living with regret, living in the future is living with anxiety, living in the present is living in peace”
Thich Nhat Hahn
To encourage people to adopt some simple habits and strategies to stay more present at work and at home.
Benefits of attending:
- – Learn how to manage your mindset
- – Take control of your focus and attention
- – Learn how to reduce distractions
- – Strategies for remaining calm
- – Understand the benefits of meditation
- – Gain more balance, lose the struggle
Who should attend?
- – Any human being who wants to give up the struggle of finding balance
- – Individuals feeling stressed or overwhelmed
- – Busy people who find it difficult to focus
Date: Tuesday 23rd August 2022
Time: 10am – 11am (45 mins + 15 mins Q&A)
Format: Zoom Webinar
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.