November ERF Breakfast Briefing with Contracting Plus
GROW by having a SUPERIOR CULTURE
The evidence is clear: Having a motivated, inspired and energised team is one of the key drivers of superior agency performance.
Join us on Thursday 24th November for an in-person Breakfast Briefing at the Stephen’s Green Club, Dublin 2 (sponsored by ContractingPLUS).
As part of our on-going ‘How to‘ series, we’ll be joined by Kevin Green, ex-CEO of REC UK and one of the UK’s leading People directors and best-selling author!
Kevin will have something for all levels of Recruiter right up to Team Leads, Managers and Agency owners and he will share his thoughts on making your culture a competitive advantage. He will also share good practices plus hints and tips on how to improve your business performance and productivity by doing the people stuff right!
Some areas Kevin will also cover:
– Why people are so critical for agency success (the Golden Triangle)
– How to use the customer service profit chain to grow customer loyalty and profit
– The 3 ways to motivate your staff
– The core tools: Engagement, Involvement and Development
– How to ensure your Team Leads are good coaches
– Why agencies should focus on Teams
– What YOU can learn from Tiger Woods and Sir Alex Ferguson
– ‘People Strategy ‘ as a business development tool
DATE: Thursday 24th November
TIME: 9.00am (light refreshments served from 8.30am)
FORMAT: In-person event – Stephen’s Green Club, Dublin 2
NB. Places are limited due to space restrictions in the Stephen’s Green Club so early booking is recommended
This Breakfast Briefing is sponsored by ContractingPLUS.