LinkedIn for Recruitment: Training Workshop for Intermediate/Advanced Level (2nd date)
ERF Skillnet and Octave Digital will run a LinkedIn for Recruitment training workshop on Wednesday 8th March from 10am until 1pm.
Purpose of the Workshop:
Linkedin is an exceptionally powerful network for advertising, sourcing and attracting talent.
Businesses across the globe are seeking to upskill in Linkedin for Recruitment given the rise in users, challenges in recruiting staff and pressure to reduce recruitment costs.
However, the high demand for talent has resulted in a very competitive recruitment environment – making it more challenging to source candidates. The LinkedIn environment also faces strong competition among recruiters seeking to reach and influence candidates.
This training is aimed at HR managers and recruitment professionals who already have experience in using LinkedIn for recruitment. It is for those who are seeking to upskill and improve upon their existing skills – the course is specifically designed to help you discover how to:
– Content Quality : improving quality and engagements – with examples of best practice
– Best practice for improving candidate sourcing
– How to increase responses from passive candidates
– Job ads best practice
– Employer/Recruiter branding for recruitment agencies
– Improve on use of LinkedIn Recruiter and use organic / paid Job Posts successfully
– Matching LinkedIn Products and Tactics with HR and Recruitment objectives