Employment Policy Outlook for 2024
On Thursday 14th December, the ERF is holding an end of year webinar on policy and legislation and what is in the pipeline for 2024. You do not want to miss this!
Join Brendan McGinty (Managing Partner, Stratis Consulting) and Michael Freytag (Public Affairs Manager, World Employment Confederation) as they cover the following:
– Pension Auto Enrolment still expected in 2024
– Increase in Statutory Sick Days for 2024
– Work Life Balance & Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2023
* New obligations for Medical Care Leave
* Domestic Violence Leave Introduced
– Further Pay Transparency Measures lie ahead
– EU Developments and what’s looming in 2024 including a review of AWD and where it is currently at plus platform updates
ERF President Siobhan Kinsella will moderate the session and the Q&A at the end.
DATE: Thursday 14th December
TIME: 10am (will last 1 hour approx)