CANVA 2022 for BUSINESS – Advanced
Really, really, really useful training for people who want stand out communications!
Over the last 2 years, Canva has quickly become the ‘go-to’ design software for the business community. The software offers endless potential but with new features being added almost weekly, if can seem difficult or daunting to know where to start with it,
Tamara Howard Communications and ERF Skillnet are running a series of 3 handy Canva Workshops throughout March 2022.
Tamara is an experienced Brand Marketer and Strategist who can help you to translate your designs with commercial vigour. Learn how to easily improve your digital designs to stand out in a crowd, particularly online! And you don’t need to be a designer to use Canva – these workshops will cover everything you need to know.
This 3rd workshop will be Canva for Business – Advanced on March 22nd.
WHAT IS COVERED:
- – Visually plan your Instagram feed and schedule content to your social media accounts
- – Organise & present multiple files seamlessly using folders
- – Video editing – create a professional video with:
- Adding titles with text overlay
- YouTube intro & outro slides
- Overlaying music
- – Website design (this is brand new for 2022 & now Canva allows users to buy domain names & completely customise their website – very exciting stuff!)
Attendees will also receive a tailored coursebook plus access to the training recording for 2 weeks after the training is delivered. You will also be given access to a private Facebook group to share designs and receive feedback after the course. This offers a unique opportunity to continue learning and networking with like-minded business owners and professionals.
Date: 22nd March
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Format: Zoom Webinar
Cost: €40 per person
!!!!!!!! There is a special discounted rate of €120 for anyone looking to book all 3 courses (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced) – please contact email@example.com to book the block of 3.
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.