Developing Long Lasting Sales Relationships (2nd date)
Due to popular demand, ERF Skillnet have teamed up with TalentPool to run a 2nd course commencing Monday 23rd January 2023.
This two morning programme looks at skills and strategies for developing existing customers and growing new sales relationships. The programme considers soft skills, marketing and digital aspects and flexibility in closing sales.
The programme is aimed at participants currently working in a relationship management roles who are looking to look at current trends in developing beneficial business relationships. The programme covers relevant current case studies in promotional methods.
- – Enticing potential customers
- – Converting them to customers
- – Growing Customer Loyalty
- – Person to Person Selling thoughts
- – Promotional Sales
- – B2B versus B2C language
- – Approaching businesses or cold calling
- – Networking Effectively
- – Closing sales – Follow up Strategy