Performing Better Under Pressure
As a recruiter, you need to be on top of your game – all day, every day! And this means being able to perform better than ever under pressure.
Workshop Key Objective: To equip recruiters on ways to improve their performance and be at your absolute best every single day, even under pressure!
Key areas covered:
▪ Understand the importance of resilience, self-care and pressure management (in the context of a recruiter)
▪ Learn practical strategies and techniques to cultivate resilience and self-care
▪ Develop skills to perform effectively under pressure and manage stress in high-demand situations
▪ Identifying common challenges and causes of stress faced by recruiters
▪ Use Anatomy of Strengths to have awareness of your own strengths and drivers
▪ Learn methods to regulate and cultivate calm and clarity of thought after handling touch conversations
▪ Harness support by sharing experiences and techniques in handling challenging scenarios
DATE: Wed 23rd August
TIME: 10am – 12.30pm
FORMAT: Online training
COST: €40 per person
Hugh Fitzmaurice, owner of Clarity Coach, is a mindset and performance coach – he works with clients both on a one-to-one basis and in
groups around the areas of energy management, resilience, leading yourself, leveraging stress and stress management, anxiety, burn out, enhancing performance and flow and optimizing your state and mindset.