CANVA for BUSINESS SPECIAL – Key Skills Workshop
Over the last few years, Canva has quickly become the ‘go-to’ design software for the business community. Canva offers endless potential. And with new features being added almost weekly, it’s imperative to keep up to date with all the new tricks and time-saving tips!
Tamara Howard Communications, facilitated by ERF Skillnet is running a CANVA for Business SPECIAL – Key Skills Workshop. Suitable for every level, this intensive workshop will cover all the core skills you really need to know about Canva.
Tamara, a Canva Champion, is an experienced Brand Marketer and Strategist who can help you to translate your designs with commercial vigour. Learn how to easily improve your digital designs to stand out in a crowd, particularly online! And you don’t need to be a designer to use Canva – this workshop will cover everything you really need to know!
It is ideal Key Skills training both to those who have been through it before as well as to a new group of learners.
WHAT IS COVERED:
- – Quick Back to Basics run-through – brand kits, templates, use of colour, text & own content
- – Keywords in Canva – the hidden gems they don’t tell you about – resizing, downloading designs, QR codes etc.
- – How to create a month of social media posts in 10 minutes…yes, really!!! And how to visually plan your Instagram feed and schedule content to your social media accounts
- – Presentations & Video – create a professional video / video ad for Insta, Facebook & LinkedIn with:
- * B-roll
- * Adding titles with text overlay
- * YouTube intro & outro slides
- * Overlaying music
- – Quick look at Website design (this is brand new for 2022 – Canva now allows users to buy domain names & completely customise their website – very exciting stuff!)
Attendees will also receive a tailored coursebook plus access to the training recording for 2 weeks after the training is delivered. You will also be given access to a private Facebook group to share designs and receive feedback after the course. This offers a unique opportunity to continue learning and networking with like-minded business owners and professionals.
** If you have a specific CANVA query that you would like Tamara to cover in the session, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the course commences.
Date: Thursday 14th July 2022
Time: 10am – 1pm
Format: Zoom Webinar
Cost: €50 per person
!!! If you are unable to attend the live session, you can still book a place and receive the coursebook and recording access.
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.