CANVA for BUSINESS 2023 – Advanced
ACTIONABLE, ACCESSIBLE TRAINING FOR PEOPLE IN BUSINESS WHO WANT TO ELEVATE THEIR VISUAL COMMS.
Canva is a powerful piece of cloud-based design software that has quickly become the ‘go-to’ design software for the business community.
There is a real appetite to continuously improve digital designs and stand out in a noisy crows, particularly online and software offers endless potential but with new features being added almost weekly.
This Advanced course was designed specifically to meet this need!
Tamara Howard and ERF Skillnet are running a series of 3 handy updated Canva for Business Workshops throughout March 2023.
Tamara is an experienced Brand Marketer and Strategist who can help you to translate your designs with commercial vigour. Learn how to easily improve your digital designs to stand out in a crowd, particularly online! And you don’t need to be a designer to use Canva – these workshops will cover everything you need to know. This training will include all the amazing new features Canva has rolled out recently such as video editing, social media analytics, AI etc. It is ideal refresher training both to those who have been through it before as well as to a new group of learners.
This is the third workshop in the series and is Canva for Business – Advanced taking place on March 21st.
WHAT IS COVERED:
– Scheduling social media with the scheduling tool
– Create mobile-responsive landing page
– Using 3rd party apps with intention: QR codes, YouTube, Google Maps etc.
– Advanced video editing to truly elevate your marketing mix
** NB The content may vary slightly as the Canva platform continually evolves.
But wait, there’s MORE!
– Attendees will also receive a tailored coursebook for each week of the training
– A free 30 day upgrade to Canva Pro
– Access to a private Facebook group to share designs and receive feedback after the course. This offers a unique opportunity to continue learning and networking with like-minded business owners and professionals.
– Access to the training recording for 1 month after training is delivered