February Breakfast Briefing – Cork
SMART BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT for Today’s Recruiter
What does ‘business development’ mean to you?
And what does it look like now, in 2023?
Join us on Thursday 23rd February for a LIVE Breakfast Briefing in Cork. Sponsored by ContractingPLUS, we are thrilled to welcome Christine O’Brien from TalentPool Ltd.
Managing director to one of the most successful private business training companies in Ireland, Christine has over thirty years’ experience in sales and marketing and more than ten years’ experience of advising companies how to launch or grow their businesses.
She understands that post-pandemic, our clients and their needs have changed; how we connect with others has also altered. We now need to understand how to better communicate effectively with clients in the current market.
We also need to realise that truly understanding their ever-changing needs is essential to retaining key business relationships.
In this breakfast briefing Christine will discuss;
– Smart Business Development (for the current market)
– Building solid relationships with clients and being able to maintain them
– Working closely with clients so you know what activity/content they prefer from you (as a recruiter)
– How to build strong business development skills into your client management / relationships
– Easy business action plans that work
Join us for a morning of insights and key takeaways. **Early booking recommended as places are limited.
DATE: Thursday 23rd February 2023
TIME: 9.00am (light refreshments & networking from 8.30am)
VENUE: Clayton Hotel, Cork