Workshop Trilogy with ‘Million Dollar Biller’ Matt Cossens
Join ERF Skillnet and Matt Cossens (Million Dollar Biller) for trilogy of Recruitment Workshops, specifically designed for the Irish market.
Run over 3 sessions, each lasting 2 hours, Matt will cover all topics to help improve your performance and sales to ensure 2021 is your year!
WORKSHOP 1 – Wed 17th February
New Year, New Habits, New Results
– Setting up your year, plan on a page
– A sales identity and how it compounds for you
– How to set goals, form habits that stick and master discipline (and why motivation doesn’t matter!)
– Your schedule shows me what you value – Current schedule, new schedule for success
– Big rocks
– Early rising and catching Execs
– What does a successful desk look like? What metrics should you deliver and measure?
– Job / Career / Craft – what’s the difference?
– Beyond Craft is Mastery
– Using triggers
– Controlling the little voice in your head
WORKSHOP 2 – Monday 15th March
Excellence in each part of the process
– Imbedding the 3 C’s across the process of recruitment for greater results
– Control, closing, create urgency – when, where, why, what does it look like, how?
– Becoming memorable in each part of the process
– Why you should never have fallouts or offers declined
– Increasing your closing, fill rate and success
– How to use the 3 C’s to win more work!
WORKSHOP 3 – Wednesday 7th April
Sales ‘strategies’ that work: How to understand where to build in a post-Covid economy
– The different types of clients and where they should sit in your sales strategy
– The short, medium and long-term game
– Referrals, relationships and trust
– Understanding the market……fast
– Where to sell and why?
– Exclusive, retained and the art of saying ‘No’
Dates: 17th Feb, 15th Mar, 7th April
Times: Each session will run from 9.30am to 11.30am
Cost: €160 per person which covers all 3 sessions
** Places are strictly limited so early booking is recommended.
These courses are run in association with and subsidized by ERF Skillnet.