Team Building & Collaboration Workshop
ERF Skillnet and Professional Coach and Mentoring Consultancy Create the Great in You have teamed up to bring you a workshop with a difference!
TEAM BUILDING & COLLABORATION
Mark McCormack (Create the Great in You) is a qualified professional coach who has completed the International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited training programme. His approach to coaching is guided primarily towards the overall wellbeing of the individual. He focuses particularly on building resilience, improving self-confidence and nurturing more effective inter-personal relationships both personal and professional.
Team Building & Collaboration Learning Outcomes:
- Equip the collaborators with the key qualities & skills to support the fantastic work they are already engaged in
- Explore what collaboration is, and the advantages & disadvantages of collaboration
- Understand the barriers that can limit collaboration between teams
- Identify the traits to ensure successful collaboration
- Learn new tools to increase collaboration to enable participants to reach their fullest potential
Workshop slides provided to participants on completion. For single half day workshops, pre-reading & strengths based perspective will be sent out in advance.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion from Create the Great in You
Date: Tuesday 8th June
Time: 10am – 1pm (3 hours)
Format: Zoom Webinar
Cost: €30 per person
Early booking is recommended as places are strictly limited.
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.