Selling for Non-Salespeople with Stephan Murtagh (Session 1)
Sales can be challenging but overthinking this can make it even more of a challenge.
Join Stephan Murtagh (The Exhibition Guy) and ERF Skillnet on February 7th for this workshop with a difference!
We all sell things every day yet don’t consider ourselves as salespeople. The myth that we have to have the gift of the gab, couldn’t be further from the truth. Sales is about good listening, not good talking!
On this course we are going to look at the whole sales process and how by understanding it, we can take some of the mystery out of sales and make it easier. Understanding that potential clients are real people like us and have the same needs.
Just some of what we will learn includes:
– How listening is so much more important than talking
– The importance of asking the right questions
– Really understanding our clients’ needs
– Being a businessperson not a salesperson
– Presenting our business to our clients
– What to do when they say no and how no can be a good thing
– Closing Sales
DATE: Monday 7th February
TIME: 9.30AM – 11.30AM (2 HOUR WORKSHOP)
FORMAT: Zoom class
NB: This is the first of a series of 3 courses by Stephan – you can avail of all 3 courses for a special price of €125 per person. If you would prefer this option, please contact email@example.com directly to book.
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.