Business Owners, Managers & Team Leaders…it’s been a tough couple of years……
Do YOU need to RECHARGE?
This 2 hour RECHARGE workshop is designed for business owners, managers and team leaders who, having spent the last two years redesigning their business, implementing systems to manage a team working from home, and looking after those around them need some time and space to recharge themselves.
Emma Lynch (MAPPCP, EMCC Accredited Coach) is a Positivity Psychology Coach, Wellbeing Facilitator & The Optimal Performance Coach. She specialises in Positive Psychology Coaching, which is the combination of Coaching Psychology and the science of Positive Psychology, which together allow you to unlock your potential. It does this by following a process that gets you to consider goals that are meaningful to you, as well as aiming to improve the overall quality of your life. ⠀
RECHARGE is a Positive Psychology wellbeing workshop, based on the PERMA model of wellbeing which presents an overview of the following areas:
- – Positive Emotions.
- – Relationships
- – Engagement
- – Meaning and Purpose.
- – Accomplishment
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- – Have used Positive Psychology tools to measure their current levels of wellbeing and understand areas that are important to them to focus on.
- – Have an increased awareness of their strengths and how they impact on their sense of engagement, accomplishment and meaning.
- – Be aware of how to find more meaning and purpose in their current position.
- – Become familiar with Hope theory and how it can be used for future goal setting.
- – Have had some much needed time and space to consider themselves, their needs and their goals for the future.
Date: Tuesday 29th March 2022
Time: 10am – 12noon
Format: Virtual Online Webinar
** Early booking is recommended as places are strictly limited. Book online or if you would prefer to be invoiced, please email email@example.com
This course is subsidized by ERF Skillnet