Mastering Your Habits – Small Changes, Big Results! with Orla Conneely
Mastering Your Habits – How Small Changes Lead to Big Results
Join ERF Skillnet and Orla Conneely from Salestrainer.ie for this 2 hour Virtual Workshop on Tuesday 30th June. Orla will demonstrate how our habits define us but how we can ensure they are good habits to promote positive results.
“You are what you repeatedly do, excellence therefore is not an act but a habit”
Small, daily habits are predictors of long-term outcomes. What we do today determines what we achieve tomorrow. Yet people often find themselves at the mercy of habit, stuck in routines that yield unwanted results.
What might you achieve if instead you were the master of your habits?
In this virtual workshop we will look at how to build better habits in 4 simple steps.
– • Understand how small habits make a big difference over time
– • The compound effect – How consistent daily actions ensure you are achieving and exceeding your target
– • Identifying the habits that largely determine your success – small changes equal big results
– • Learn skills to change and align habits to the behaviours that will help you achieve your goals.
– • Create new routines that produce desired outcomes – Making it Stick
Date: Tuesday 30th June
Time: 10am – 12noon
Format: Virtual Online Webinar
** Early booking is recommended as places are strictly limited. Book online or if you would prefer to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is subsidized by ERF Skillnet