Masterclass with the Million Dollar Biller
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & THE 3 C’s with MATT COSSENS
Join the National Recruitment Federation and the Million Dollar Biller Matt Cossens on Wednesday 25th November for an exclusive Masterclass, live from Australia!
The 2 hour session will be highly interactive with lots of opportunities for discussion and ad-hoc exercises in groups and in breakout rooms. There will also be a chance for participants to ask questions and Matt can follow up and discuss the answers live throughout the webinar.
This will be a bespoke masterclass, specifically created for the ERF focusing on the following areas:
– The keys to success in Business Development – what needs to be part of your strategy, (daily, monthly, quarterly) routine, approach & mind-set
– The tools for successful BD
– Client personas and why they are important
– How to lead with insight (and how to find these insights and bring them to life for your target persona) and the reasons to call
– Speaking the language of leaders
– Monitoring trigger events
– Follow up scripts for success
– You’ve got a job on! What now? The need for continual prospecting
– Breaking down the 3 C’s of Control, Closing and Creating Urgency
What else is included?
Matt will provide a small workbook for all participants to use and follow along with during the session
He will also include the slide presentation for all attendees after the event
As a compliment to the Masterclass, Matt will also be available for a 1 hour follow up Q&A session on December 9th at 9.30am – participants can submit any key questions a week in advance of this, to give Matt time to prepare and respond. It also gives all participants time to utilise some of the concepts outlined in the Masterclass and loop back, share feedback, seek further guidance etc.
Date: Wednesday 25th November 2020
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am (Dublin time) with a short 15 minute break in the middle
Cost: Single ticket – €79
Double ticket (2 persons) – €140
Group ticket of 10 persons max – €680
**Follow up 1 hour session to be held on December 9th 2020 at 9.30am (Dublin time). This will only be available to those who attend the Masterclass.