Masterclass with Katrina Collier (The Robot-proof Recruiter)
Engaging In-Demand Candidates
People who have skills that are in-demand, have their choice of job opportunities and they don’t need to work for your client!
In this 2 hour ERF Skillnet Masterclass, let’s get clear on what you & your client need to do to even get someone’s attention. And what it will take to move them from potential candidate to new employee. Author, speaker and facilitator Katrina Collier will be on hand to cover all eventualities and show you how to turn around such a situation.
Learn all Katrina’s tricks:
– Steps you can take to stand out from other recruiters
– How to scrub up your profile & tips for adding value to your vertical
– How to handle client conversations over their reviews, lack of feedback, or anything else ‘uncomfortable’
– How to have a successful intake strategy session…… & what to do if your client won’t give you one!
– Ways to use tools to find ‘conversation starters’ so you actually get a potential candidate’s attention
– The human skills worth developing in 2021
Places are strictly limited so early booking is essential.
Date: Tuesday 26th January 2021
Time: 10am – 12 noon
Cost: €60 per person
Type: Zoom meeting – a link will be sent to you nearer the time of the Masterclass
This Masterclass is subsidised by ERF Skillnet