Managing Remote Workers Webinar – with Maura Byrne & Alison Creed
In association with Skillnet, this will be an afternoon Webinar workshop with Maura Jakksen Byrne, Managing Director from Your Business Smart Coach and Alison Creed, Executive Coach from The Coaching Creed.
Tuesday 24th March from 2pm – 4pm
Attendees can let us know in advance what current challenges they feel they are facing now for Maura and Alison to specifically cover during the webinar. They will both also be addressing how to manage the sudden change given current global events, as companies are now not just considering Remote Working, but are actually forced to do it.
Aimed at mid to senior level managers, this course will focus on finding proven strategies to manage remote workers within their organisations. Content to be covered will include:
- Remote Working – Benefits & Challenges
- Case Studies – Local & International
- Setting Agreements & Protocols
- Technology Tools To Ensure Success
- Health & Safety Considerations
- Building Team Cohesion & Collaboration
- Rules Of Successful Remote Working
On the day, participants will learn how to:
- – Analyse their Team’s Current Way of Working and Identify Opportunities and Challenges
- – Identify the Managements Style(s) they wish to Develop or Change
- – Apply Best Practice Smart Working Principles to Managing their Smart Working Team
- – Select Appropriate, Available Technology to Support their Smart Working Team
Booking is essential – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This workshop is subsidized by Skillnet.