Employment Law Master Class – Exclusive to Garda Vetting Clients
Eoin O’Connor Barrister Employment Law
Exclusive to Garda Vetting clients this 2.5 hour Master Class in Employment Law has been created to give you a better understanding and insight into employee management and engagement.
- The do’s and don’ts of advertising new positions – what can and cannot be placed in an advertisement
- Employers responsibilities:
- Working hours, annual leave, holiday leave, rest periods
- Payment of wages
- Maternity/paternity leave
- The difference between an unfair and a constructive dismissal
Eoin will refer to the following acts during his webinar Terms of Employment (Information) Act 1994-2012, Organisation of Working Time Act 1997, Payment of Wages Act 1991, Employment Equality Act 1998 to 2011, Maternity Protection Act 1994 and 2004, Unfair Dismissals Acts 1997 to 2007 and Redundancy Payments Acts 1967 – 2014
Places are limited so please book immediately. This event will take place via Zoom, you will receive your link nearer the date.