Develop & Transform Your Business – Course
ERF Skillnet have developed this programme with Damien O’Brien (Managing Partner of a SME business consultancy and training practice) to support Owner Managers and those with responsibility for making business decisions.
This 6-month course will prepare you to meet and thrive from, the challenges ahead as well as provide you with the tools to:
- Concentrate on developing your skills to become strategic and results orientated.
- Improve results tracking.
- Improve the necessary skills to communicate effectively throughout your business to motivate the rest of your team in achieving targets.
What will the Course Cover?
In practical terms each business owner will define their 2020 strategy and determine the significant actions to make this strategy a reality. This will be done through you setting realistic goals at every level of their organisation, support in communicating these goals throughout your company, methods for tracking the progress of each goal and the tools and support to have performance management at the heart of your organisation. To enable you to successfully do this the course will cover:
– 6 monthly interactive meetings focusing on strategy, leadership, operational excellence and performance management.
– Step by step exercises that will transform how you run your company and generate new business (monthly homework assignments will be set for programme participants centred on goal achievement for each company).
– Proven templates for achieving company objectives with support to ensure the correct important actions are focused upon.
– Group synergies in achieving business results.
– Group synergies in solving business problems.
– A knowledge sharing environment facilitated to maximise results.
– Expert advice from the course mentor on a host of business challenges.
Dates for course
- Session 1 – 25th February 2020
- Session 2 – 31st March 2020
- Session 3 – 28th April 2020
- Session 4 – 26th May 2020
- Session 5 – TBC June 2020
- Session 6 – 23rd June 2020
To Book contact Janice, ERF Skillnet Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01-8161712
Please note that places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.