Cultivating a Growth Mindset with Orla Conneely
Cultivating a Growth Mindset for 2022.
Are YOU ready for 2022?
Will you walk into the year prepared, having a clear vision of what you would like to achieve?
“A Growth Mindset will be your greatest asset to career success in 2022”
Growth Mindset explains why it’s not just our talent that helps us to succeed but how we approach our goals. Mindset refers to the beliefs that we hold about our abilities, whether we think they are set in stone (the fixed mindset) or can be cultivated (the growth mindset). Our mindset plays a major role in whether we reach out potential or plateau. These mindsets are based on research by Professor Carol Dweck at Stanford University and has the backing of neuroscience.
**This is an amazing session for recruiters looking to exceed their targets!
- – What is a growth mindset?
- – Understand the differences between the growth and fixed mindset
- – The neuroscience of the growth mindset
- – Apply the growth mindset to help you success and learn from setbacks
- – Prime the brain for a growth mindset with the language you use
- – Use the growth mindset to support your well-being
Date: Tuesday 25th January 2022
Time: 10am – 12noon
Format: Virtual Online Webinar
** Early booking is recommended as places are strictly limited. Book online or if you would prefer to be invoiced, please email email@example.com
This course is subsidized by ERF Skillnet