Building an Engaged Following with Stephan Murtagh (Session 3)
It’s not about having 20,000 followers or connections – it’s what we DO with them!
Join Stephan Murtagh (The Exhibition Guy) and ERF Skillnet on March 4th for this workshop with a difference! This is last session in a series of 3 by Stephan.
We live both personally and professionally in the world of social media. How we build, engage, and interact on social plays a big part not only in our results but also on our future pipeline. Building an engaged following is not about having 20,000 followers or connections. It`s about what we do with them. As someone who generates about 90% of my business through LinkedIn, I am of course a firm believer in it. Its not easy and takes work but having a strong engaged following is a great compliment to the other sales focused work you do. In fact, one backs up the other.
On this session we are going to look at these areas and more:
– The way to build your connections pro-actively
– How we gain followers and connections organically
– Creating good engaging content for your industry sector
– Why an engaged following makes your job easier
– Developing a social posting plan
– Tips for engaging content
– How to mix up different types of content to get greatest exposure
DATE: Friday 4th March
TIME: 9.30AM – 12 noon (2.5 HOUR WORKSHOP)
FORMAT: Zoom class
NB: This is the 3rd of a series of 3 courses by Stephan – you can avail of all 3 courses for a special price of €125 per person. If you would prefer this option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to book.
**This course is subsidised by ERF Skillnet.