Be Productive Workshop with Moira Dunne
BE PRODUCTIVE – Get more done with less stress!
In the fast-paced environment of recruitment, it can be hard to stay focused on priorities while still being responsive to new requests from clients and candidates.
Being productive is more than just being busy. It is about getting the important things done in the time YOU have available. Working at home during the Covid-19 restrictions requires additional skills to maintain focus and get things done.
Moira is a Productivity Consultant and Founder of beproductive.ie and will provide practical tips to help recruiters get the most from their day while making long term changes to their work approach to boost their productivity.
To provide the ideas, skills and motivation to help recruiters:
• Make small changes to turn busy hours into productive days
• Find the balance between being responsive and getting things done
• Learn how to optimise their schedule while working from home
The following topics will be covered:
1. How work lives have changed due to Covid-19
2. Tips for juggling work and home responsibilities
3. How to be clear about priorities
4. Scheduling techniques for the recruitment environment
5. How to protect time to achieve more
6. Winning the battle with Email
This is an interactive Zoom course with a focus on learning, discussion and practice. There is an opportunity for each participant to develop their own Productivity Action plan.
Each participant will receive a toolkit containing: Productivity notes presented, Productivity templates and articles.
Who Will Benefit from this Course?
This course will benefit busy recruitment professionals who want to improve their productivity by getting more done with less stress.
Date: Wednesday 23rd September, 2020
Time: 9am to 12.30pm
Format: Online Zoom course
Cost: €30 per person
There is limited availability on this course so early booking is recommended.
This course is subsidised and delivered on behalf of ERF Skillnet.