Employment & Recruitment Awards 2022
We are delighted to announce the ERF Awards 2022 which will be held at the Shelbourne Hotel. The date booked is November 25th 2022. And this year, we may have a few surprises!
We are delighted to inform you that we will be able to offer full room capacity for the ERF Awards as per normal years.
We have 20 categories up for grabs this year, as outlined below. Please read the category list carefully as there are a couple of new categories plus a few updates to existing categories. Please note that all entries must be based on the last 12 months.
The application and entry forms are available now (below) for you to download from the ERF Website, Applications will be €50 per entry.
Black tie / formal wear.
Tickets for the gala event will be €199 +VAT. Seats will be allocated on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
Geraldine & the ERF Team
Awards Categories 2022
• Agency of the year: Large (41 staff or more)
• Agency of the year: Medium (15-40 staff)
• Agency of the year: Small (14 or less staff)
• Recruitment Consultant of the Year - Permanent
• Recruitment Consultant of the Year - Temporary
• Recruitment Consultant of the Year - Contractors
• Best Back Office Team Trophy
• Unsung Hero Award
• Best New Agency
• Best Agency Online
• Best in Practice - Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics
• Best in Practice - Sales & Marketing
• Best in Practice - Healthcare
• Best in Practice - Accountancy & Finance
• Best in Practice - IT, Telecoms & Technical
• Best in Practice - Pharma, Engineering & Science
• Best in Practice - Office & Secretarial
• Best in Practice - A Specialism
• Best in Practice - Hospitality, Events & Catering
• Best Company Social Responsibility Award (CSR)
• 5 X Graduate Awards - these will be presented to the 5 highest scoring students who completed the 2022 ERF Certificate in Recruitment Practice Programme.
• We will also be awarding the James Kilbane award (the nominees for this will be decided by the ERF ExCo)
Thank you to all our partners and sponsors for 2022, especially our key partners for this event: LinkedIn, Bullhorn and our Media Sponsor, the Irish Independent.